Become a Cleaning Powerhouse! For a limited time only, grab the Ultimate Cleaning Toolkit for $7
Retail Value $30
The Ultimate Cleaning Toolkit is a digital cleaning & decluttering planner PLUS three of the most sought-after printable cleaning powerhouse printable packets filled with checklists, non-toxic homemade cleaner recipes, and an extensive array of stain removal tips. You’d wonder how you survived this long without this cleaning toolkit.
Here’s what’s included in this life-changing, power-packed Ultimate Cleaning Toolkit:
- Hyperlinked Digital cleaning & decluttering planner. (This is to be used with a PDF annotation app such as Goodnotes). Digital cleaning sticker book and stickers.
- Printable laundry stain removal guide for over 15 of your toughest household stains. Homemade stain removal, liquid, and powder laundry detergent recipes.
- Focused weekly cleaning guides with over 12 cleaning checklists to get your cleaning under control, making you a cleaning powerhouse.
- 25 non-toxic cleaning recipes to save you money and the environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You spend countless hours cleaning only to find it doesn’t look like you’ve made a dent in your cleaning.
- You make list after list of what needs to be done, only to misplace the list.
- You make plans to start your cleaning and decluttering but don’t know where to start and which pile to tackle first.
I’ve spent many years trying to get my ADHD brain to focus when it came to cleaning and decluttering.
Don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to have ADHD to use this Ultimate Cleaning Toolkit. If you’re someone who is ulta-organized, or someone who wants to be organized, this cleaning toolkit will help you maintain your focus, which will allow you to complete your cleaning tasks. This will change you into a cleaning powerhouse.
to be used with a pdf annotation app
Digital Cleaning & Decluttering Planner
By using this cleaning & decluttering planner you can expect to:
- Develop a plan of action that will focus your energy on one area of your home at a time.
- Determine how long it will take to clean & declutter each room.
- Develop a monthly cleaning & decluttering plan.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with cleaning & decluttering (no one likes to clean, but it’s a necessity in life).
printables are all sized and formatted for US letter, a4, a5 & happy planner classic
Here is what’s included with the printable toolkit…
Your #1 reference laundry guide
Homemakers Guide To Laundry
Laundry care problems will soon be a thing of the past. This laundry care guide will become a mainstay in your laundry room.
- Laundry Care Symbols – Suitable for framing
- Care label guide
- Eliminate static cling guide
- Stain removal for ballpoint pens, chocolate, bodily fluids, coffee/tea, grass, grease, lipstick, jam/jelly, mud, mustard, red wine, soy sauce, sweat, tomato-based sauce
- DIY powder detergent recipe
- DIY liquid laundry detergent recipe
- 2 DIY stain remover recipes
keep toxins out of your home
Non-Toxic Cleaner Recipes
25 of my favorite, quick, and easy natural cleaning product recipes guaranteed to make your house shine using everyday products you already have in your home.
- Do not mix
- Helpful tips
- Glass cleaner – 2 recipes
- All-purpose cleaner – 2 recipes
- Disinfect spray – 2 recipes
- Disinfecting wipes – 1 recipe
- Soft abrasive cleaner – 2 recipes
- Stove degreaser – 2 recipes
- Oven cleaner – 2 recipes
- Liquid dishwashing detergent – 1 recipe
- Dishwasher tablets – 1 recipe
- Mold & Mildew cleaner – 1 recipe
- Daily shower cleaner – 1 recipe
- Tub & shower recipe – 2 recipes
- Toilet cleaner – 2 recipes
- Floor cleaner – 2 recipes
- Furniture polish – 2 recipes
be a lean, mean, cleaning machine
Focused Weekly Cleaning
I know cleaning can feel overwhelming. These actionable cleaning checklists and prompts will take your cleaning to the next level.
- Cleaning hacks
- 4 different weekly cleaning checklists
- 5 things to clean everyday cleaning reminder
- Cleaning by season cleaning checklist
- Spring cleaning checklist
- Get it done – quick and easy cleaning tasks you can get done in just a few minutes
- Daily cleaning checklist
- Weekly bathroom cleaning checklist
- Weekly kitchen cleaning checklist
- Essential cleaning supplies
This cleaning toolkit has been a total lifesaver for me. It has everything and more than I’ve ever wished for.
You’re just one step away
Are you ready to take control and dominate the clutter and mess in your home?
This cleaning toolkit will help you accomplish and focus on the key aspects of cleaning and decluttering which overwhelm and stifle your progress when it comes to getting your cleaning and decluttering under control.